Thursday, February 09, 2012

Travelling

Haven't you gone through a phase in your life when you find it hard to pass time?

I had gone through that phase. Now I have gone passed it.

I read somewhere, no one ever feels bad after doing any kind of physical work. I agree.

If I don't have anything to do, I just get up and clean my room. Or I rearrange the room. Or I write in my diary. Or I wash my clothes.

I have been travelling so much lately. Last seven days, I was in one place in the morning, another place in the evening. Another country the next day.

I have seen people from more than 40 different countries. I have talked to people from 5 different countries.

I have tried foods of varied taste. I have eaten to the last limit of my tummy.

I enjoyed every bit of it. I was running out of time. I don't have enough to time to everything I want to do. Still it is fun. Still is more interesting than any other thing in the world. Life is wonderful!!

No comments: