Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Announcement On Blogging Workshop

Dear Viewer,

I am going to host a workshop titled "A to Z of Blogging and Online Earning".

The workshop will take place at 6 PM on March 17, 2011 at room A203 of the E&TC Department of MAEER's MIT.

If you are one of those people who have a lot to say and have a lot of new ideas, but don't find a place to express them, consider attending this workshop.

I will share all my experience I have learnt in last 5 years and help you to create your own blog and thereby create your own personal space on the Web.

Come join me and spread the word.

This is the next revolution of online journalism.

See you on March 17, 6 PM at room A203.
Torumoy.

2 comments:

scienceofthescientists said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
scienceofthescientists said...

it was good :)