Here are some crazy dialogues I found out from TV shows and other random sources:
1. Michael Scott: Don't drink and drive, you might spill the drink. (The Office)
2. Michael Scott: A cluttered desk is a cluttered mind. The way I see it, an empty desk is an empty mind.
3. Sheldon is a high IQ theoretical physicist. At one point his friend Leonard said, "Sheldon, you are insane!!" Sheldon replied, "No, I am not. My mother got me tested!!" (The Big Bang Theory)
4. "Who says "nothing" is impossible, I have been doing "nothing" for past 3 months". (original source: unknown, alternative source: my friend Sadaf)
5. "Nerd is the new cool!!" (I found it written on Alex Albrecht's t-shirt while watching DiggNation)
6. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, shame on both of us". (Stephen King in his book "On Writing")
7. I have a black friend. One day when my friend was a little disappointed, his girlfriend, to make him happy, screamed out loudly, "You are the Obama of my heart".